Friday, April 20, 2012

Whoo's Birthday?

Hi. This is my third post for today. This is another card for a customer. It is for her friend back in the UK who loves owls.

I haven't got the tags from the stamps so I don't know who they are made by - sorry. I coloured with ProMarkers. The DP is from a local store in a sale (I do love my crafty bargains!!) for 29c.


I also made this cute little bookmark for one of the Representative netball players that I umpire for.


I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Art Impression Stamps : Challenge 59 Anything Owls :
Just Keep On Crafting : Challenge #1 Anything Goes
Mojo Monday : #237




5 comments:

  1. Jo, this is adorable, great job. Thank you for sharing with us at art impressions this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely card Jo, I love the askew owls in the scalloped circles. The colours are lovely as well.

    Thanks so much for entering your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with the mojo sketch and how the owls are turned every which way. Thanks for joining our OWL challenge at Art Impressions this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these little owls. The card is so cute. Warm wishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the mix of papers you used.


    ~Cheryl~

    **I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete