Thursday, March 29, 2012

Birthday Bunny!

Hello everyone.

I've been a bit sick this last week with a vertigo/inner ear thingymajigy!  Better now though!

Have made a couple of cards this week.  Been looking on Pinterest a fair bit and found some inspiration on there. If you haven't joined the Pinterest world yet, what are you waiting for???

Well anyway, this is the first one.  I have a new Big Shot machine and I LOVE IT!!!


My stamp is by LOTV and the embossing is done with the Cuttlebug Happy Birthday folder.  Coloured with my ProMarkers of course!  The rest of the stuff was from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp : Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays : PTT#61 Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers : Ribbons & Buttons

This is the second one, inspired by Pinterest.


Used my Big Shot again and also my new border punch. The flowers, button and twine are from my stash.

And the last one was also inspired by Pinterest. A friend gave me a few doilies. They are smaller than the picture I saw on Pinterest so I just made my card a bit smaller. I stamped and cut out a butterfly. It looked a bit blank with nothing on it, so I stamped a few more. A couple went a bit wonky but I am fairly happy with the end result.


4 comments:

  1. Three gorgeous cards. A new follower.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, all so unique.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card!
    Thank you for joining us at PfP,
    hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Jo! Such pretty pinks! Oh my goodness! Pinterest as well! I am barely keeping up just getting around blogs in blogland! I'd never get anything done if I started looking at Pinterest too!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete